This interactive training of ‘work and life balance’ will help to balance your work and private life again. It exists of a series of practical exercises. You will learn to identify and focus on what’s truly important to you.
The training will be held in small groups, which allows you to reflect, discuss and ask questions about your personal situation. The learning objectives of this workshop are to focus, prioritize, work and live in line with your personal work-life balance.
- From time to attention management
Mapping your personal work-life balance. Hereby, you track your activities by the hour for seven days in a row. We will then discuss the importance of attention management, reflection and a focus on your life as a whole.
- Doing less but achieving more
Applying the 80/20 principle to your work-life balance. Furthermore, we are going to segment and integrate your activities in accordance with your personality, context, and preferences.
- Balancing your way
Finding your unique way of creating a balance between work and other life roles.
What will you learn
- You will learn to focus on the work and other life domains that are important to you;
- To do less, but achieve more;
- To find a way of working that suits your personal situation.
- You will experience a reduction of stress;
- More focus and a better concentration;
- You will learn how to create a better balance between work and your private life;
- It will give you more energy;
- You have a better control of your life.